We are so happy to have you as a client! Here are some things you need to know that will help you make the most of your experience here at So.i.Heard:
- All of our therapists are board certified and experienced with individuals who have special needs. Our therapists are always happy to answer your clinical questions, either in person if time permits, or via email. You can email our confidential account at email@example.com.
- Our therapists are happy to communicate with your child’s teachers, providers, and other therapists about goals, progress, and other information pertinent to treatment. Don't hesitate to have anyone contact us!
- You are welcome to sit in on a music therapy session with your child, however we do find that clients tend to have an easier time participating and engaging when parents are not in the room. Our therapists often record sessions for their own education needs, as well as to share pertinent moments with you. We will not use the videos for any other purpose without explicit permission.
- We do not take insurance, but you will receive an assessment as well as progress updates monthly that you are more than welcome to submit to your insurance company to attempt reimbursement. These documents will include Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) Codes, which many other practitioners use for reimbursement.
- If at any point you need to withdraw from our services, please make sure you let us know before the end of your last month of sessions. You will be billed the first of each month unless you tell us beforehand that you will not be continuing with us the following month. We do not provide refunds once you have been billed.
Make sure you fill out the enrollment form right away - http://www.soheardmusic.com/mtenrollment. This will help our therapists with any details that could be important for planning sessions, communicating with other providers, and handling emergencies. The information on this form is also extremely helpful for our documents if you are submitting them to insurance.